Monday, July 6, 2009

FOR TODAY - July 6th, 2009 10.27am

Outside my window: it's overcast this morning, a nice change from the blistering heat. A little drizzle too but I think it's already stopped. Thunder forecast for later but still a high of 93 expected.

I am thinking: of Fall and Christmas! I know, call me crazy but I think I've had my fill of summer already :-/

From the learning rooms: God IS love. It's not just what He does, it's who He is. God is LOVE. This was the wonderful message in church yesterday.

I am thankful for: the men and women who have fought and still fight for our freedom and liberty in this great country.

From the kitchen: the dishwasher is on, and I'm just about to make me some eggs for breakfast.

I am wearing: flowery pajama bottoms and a green tank/vest.

I am reading: Pomegranate Soup, and my bible.

I am hoping: to feel motivated soon!

I need: to start doing more housework... I keep falling behind.

I am creating: a new game room! Well actually rearranging it to be more precise, will blog about why later this week.

I am hearing: Kiki downstairs playing Little Big Planet on PS3.

Around the house: mess - empty boxes from Jason's new surround sound.

One of my favorite things: picking up a book and reading when I want to.

A few plans for the rest of the week: dentist on Wednesday, ENT on Thursday. Need to call the a/c people yet again cos the overflow is still dripping!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing. . . I love seeing these little guys in my yard every day, now that I put out feeders for them.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love what you're learning in your learning room - something we all need to remember each & every day - that God IS love and it's not just something He does but Who He is! Love it!

What are you reading these days?

Love the pic of the hummingbird. They are such fascinating birds!

Hugs xo

~Pam~ said...

Hi Denise!
Love your entry and that pic is fabulous!

I live in southeast Michigan on Lake Erie. :) Love it ihere!
Take care sweetie.
x0x0

Honeycombs said...

Hi Sis, it's a fab picture I don't think I've ever seen a hummingbird in real life, must be awesome watching them. Tom not well again, please pray. Love ya Hugsxxx