Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FOR TODAY - July 14th, 2009 10.00am

Outside my window: bright, sunny, HOT! Forecast to be 100 or over for the next week!

I am thinking: I wish it would cool down just a little so that every time you step outside you don't feel like you can hardly breath!

From the learning rooms: Keep the Faith.... not just through the good times.

I am thankful for: my wonderful neighbor Cheryl.

From the kitchen: dishwasher needs emptying and counter tops need clearing (as soon as I stop playing on here)

I am wearing: flowery pajama bottoms and a green tank/vest. (same as last week! Ha, I am starting to sound like Sue) ;-)

I am reading: Pomegranate Soup and Knit Together by Debbie Macomber.

I am hoping: to have a productive day!

I need: to clean up the house ready for friends coming over on Thursday for book club.

I am creating: curtains and pillows with new material, for our game room.

I am hearing: not much, it's nice and quiet right now, Kristen is in her room playing.

Around the house: unorganized..... as usual.

One of my favorite things: lighting my favorite Yankee Candle 'Harvest' and pretending that Fall is near!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Book club at my house on Thursday. Jason leaving for Denver on Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing: a favorite picture of mine. . .Kiki (taken on our back porch a few months after we arrived in Texas, Nov 04 - 4 yrs old)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow... look how young Kiki looks in that pic. Love it though :-D

Had to LOL about the PJ comment. As you'll notice I'm being VERY intentional when I write my daybook now - hee hee

Hope your week has gone well. I've been a little... obsessed shall we say so haven't been around to chat much lately. Love you & miss you though :-(

Hugs xo