Outside my window: finally it's overcast and we may get some rain. The high may still be 97 but currently it's only 86 which feels a lot cooler than 101 that's for sure! Thunderstorm is still forecast too but we hear nothing so far.
I am thinking: that I am lucky I can just potter around the house every day with my sweet Kiki.
From the learning rooms: God is Faithful.
I am thankful for: answered prayers.
From the kitchen: making chicken tikka for my dinner tonight and cucumber riata.
I am wearing: grey capris and white t-shirt.
I am reading: Knit Together by Debbie Macomber. It's not holding my attention much so I want to pick another book soon to start.
I am hoping: hubby has a good week in Denver, and he's home soon.
I need: to finish sewing curtains for the game room!
I am creating: a Christmas Organization Folder! I'm determined to be organized and ahead of the game this year.
I am hearing: Kristen playing songs on Youtube, she's sitting right next to me.
Around the house: it can wait!
One of my favorite things: looking at old pictures of my family :-)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Piano for Kristen on Wednesday, a trip to the post office today or tomorrow... and that's about it!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: a blast from the past.... Myrtle Beach, August 2002!
No comments:
Post a Comment