I am thinking: 'what will I do today'?
From the learning rooms: I want to start another bible study soon.
I am thankful for: having my hubby safe at home after his trip to Denver.
From the kitchen: I made szechuan chicken yesterday for dinner tonight (from my new Weight Watchers book!)
I am wearing: my pj's (it is only 8.20am!)
I am reading: Audition (memoir) by Barbara Walters (for book club) and it's surprisingly interesting.
I am hoping: to do a little housework today (if I can motivate myself)
I need: to clean bathrooms!
I am creating: Christmas 'bone' ornaments and possibly some 'lounge pants' for me while my sewing mahine is still out.
I am hearing: just the whir of the computers. Jason is downstairs in his office, Kristen is still asleep.
Around the house: things still need organizing and cleaning.
One of my favorite things: blogging! (I couldn't have said that a few months ago, but I've been bitten by the bug again) :-)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Piano for Kristen tomorrow, and not much else on the agenda. Connor is home so I'll probably take the kids to the pool later this week.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: Kiki - June 09
2 comments:
Hi again
I have been wanting to do this, but I never seem to get it together in time on Monday. I'm not an early bird, so by the time I get up, and look outside my window, noon has gone by LOL
Ok I'm confused a little. I see Kiki, oh wait I know, that's her nickname right???? Duh ok so I'm a Canadian lol
Have a good evening Denise.
Love Claudie
xo
Sounds like a full day to me! What's a Christmas 'bone' ornament?
Post a Comment