Outside my window... the sun is shining, the sky is blue. . . it's gonna be another HOT one today! 100F
I am thinking...that it's already been a week since my sister and brother-in-law left. We had a great two weeks together and made somewonderful memories :-)
From the learning rooms... I found a wonderful new website this week that I am enjoying reading.... based on Titus 2. It's called 'At The Well'.
I am thankful for... the summer break. I love having lazy mornings with Kristen and not having to get up at 6am :-)
From the kitchen... we're eating healthy again! Too much 'not good for you' stuff was consumed in the past two weeks ;-) I'm using the South Beach Diet again as my motivation. Less carbs, more veggies and lean protein. We're also cooking lots of zucchini from our garden!
I am wearing... my pj's still. Pink flowery bottoms and a pink tank.
I am reading...Pomegranate Soup, by Marsha Mehran. This is my 'pick' for book club next month. The meeting will be held at my house on July 21st.
I am hoping... to catch up on laundry today then take Kristen to the pool for an hour.
I am creating... a daily routine.... well not really, but I wish I could! It's so hard to during summer vacation, but I'll keep on trying.
I am hearing... Kristen play baseball on the Wii . She's right in front of me swinging her little heart out! I can hear the little Mii's cheering and clapping.
Around the house... everything needs doing (as usual)!
One of my favorite things... lazy mornings with a cup of coffee.
A few plans for the rest of the week...a/c man is coming again tomorrow. There is a leak in the drip pan and water is coming out of the overflow wetting the patio! Piano lesson for Kiki on Wednesday then a playdate with school pals on Friday at their pool.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... this will give you a laugh! I wish I'd bought this swimsuit cover-up when I saw it in San Antonio with my sis. I was just holding it up (not wearing it) in this picture.

1 comment:
If only I could whistle - lol Look at you Sexy lady in that wrap - hee hee
There was lots of interesting/fun things down in SA in the marketplace, wasn't there? lol
Have a great week & stay cool! xo
Post a Comment