I am thinking... that I want my surgery over and done with.
From the learning rooms... God is in control.
I am thankful for... my ENT!
From the kitchen... the noise of the dishwasher.
I am wearing... jeans and a white t-shirt
I am reading... The Flamenco Academy. I finally finished the Twilight Saga!
I am hoping... to get all the laundry done today so I don't have much to do this week. I don't know how I'll be feeling after the surgery tomorrow.
I am creating... a little 'farm' in our back yard :-)
I am hearing... the sounds of construction going on out the back, new homes being built behind us.
Around the house... anything I can't get done today will have to wait.
One of my favorite things... the weekend.
A few plans for the rest of the week...nasal surgery tomorrow at 9.30am (it's all I can think about now!)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... the little 'farm' I'm creating. I can't wait to see what happens this year.
2 comments:
Denise,
I will keep you in prayer during your surgery. Check in just as soon as you are up to it to let me know how you are doing.
Your garden is huge! Wow, I'm impressed! Have a blessed evening sweetie. Love ya! xo
You are so industrious! What fun for for KiKi to watch this garden grow. What a good mom. I'll be praying for your surgery too.
Blessings on your week!
Post a Comment