Outside my window... a very grey Monday morning. We had a thunder storm last night and everything is very wet out there, although the rain has stopped. It's still gonna be warm today - 85!
I am thinking... that I will skip the gym today and catch up on housework.
From the learning rooms... trying not to fall behind on my bible study.
I am thankful for...my sweet, precious daughter.
From the kitchen... a cup of coffee. I'll have breakfast when I'm finished on here, then I'll load the dishwasher.
I am wearing... khaki capris and a blue t-shirt.
I am reading... book 4 of the Twilight Sage. I need to start a new book also, The Flamenco Academy, for May's book club pick.
I am hoping... to get a little organized this week and catch up with all the housework.
I am creating... yes still the guest room. It will have it's first visitor this weekend when Jason's Dad comes to visit.
I am hearing... the TV downstairs as Jason watches the news before getting ready to head out to work.
Around the house... I need to play 'catch up' yet again!
One of my favorite things... Cadbury's Chocolate.
A few plans for the rest of the week...ENT appointment on Wednesday (one week before my surgery). He'll prescribe me steroids again to shrink the polyps before surgery.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... been busy in the yard over the past couple of weeks putting flowers in the beds and filling these pots with flowers and herbs :-)
4 comments:
Your gardens are starting to look beautiful!!
Happy housecleaning to you! I should be doing something but I'm sort of crashing from my knitting frenzy this weekend. You can read about it in my Lemonade blog ;-)
Ooooh btw... hubby is coming back to Texas in May... we're talking about me maybe coming! I'll keep you posted if I can get a ticket with our free airmiles!
Hugsxo
Hi sis, you're keeping busy then. You can come and do my garden if you want, weeds are growing fast I think Marc does a rain dance each time he says he'll come and help me. Love ya xx
Hi Den! Hey, I hadn't thought of putting flowers in with my herbs. I guess because my herbs get so big they'd crowd out anything else. I love going out onto my patio for my herbs, don't you?
I new blog background is so pretty. It's from the same collection I'm using, but this layout is SO nice!
Hope you have a great week!
I hope to garden again someday. I have fake flowers in pots at the moment. I have been scrapping. It is a great stress reliever. I am almost done with my Bible study. It sure is cute in here. Hugs
Post a Comment