Monday, May 18, 2009

FOR TODAY - May 18th, 2009 11.19am

Outside my window...it's nice and sunny again, blue skies. A high of 80 expected.

I am thinking... that I have so much to do to catch up around here.

I am thankful for... great neighbors, we enjoy their company nearly every weekend.

From the kitchen... more fresh fruit and veggies.

I am wearing... khaki capris, white t-shirt.

I am reading... The Flamenco Academy. Book club is this Thursday and I'm not going to get this finished in time :-(

I am hoping... to catch up on all the housework that wasn't done when I was sick!

I am creating...a knitted afghan for a Christmas present.

I am hearing... the sounds of construction going on out the back (still) !

Around the house... things are slowly getting done.

One of my favorite things... working out in our little 'mini backyard farm' :-)

A few plans for the rest of the week...housework, housework and more housework!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Kristen has only just started taking showers on her own (she always preferred bath time!). She wanted to wrap her hair in a towel "like mommy", so I bought her one of those small towel wraps, which is much easier for her to use. My little girl is growing up!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Aww, I love the picture of Kristen! She really does look grown up! You are so good--starting your Christmas gifts early. Good for you!! Have a great week sweetie. Love ya! xo

Sue said...

Sniff, sniff. She is growing up fast D! Can't wait to see her and YOU and Jason in only 11 Days!!!

Susan said...

Hi Denise, so I see you and Sue are meeting, that is great! I enjoyed my little visit with Sue last year. Kiki is growing up and she is very pretty! Hugs