Outside my window... it's overcast but warm, already 68 degrees, and it's only 10am!
I am thinking... I'm late sending my nephew's birthday card - it's his birthday today!
From the learning rooms... "managing your moods is easier said than done"!
I am thankful for... the internet, it keeps me connected to my friends and family
From the kitchen... Coffee and a Jimmy Dean Breakfast D-Light! These are so yummy and half the calories of a normal bowl - fills you up for hours too ;-)
I am wearing... jeans and a white t-shirt
I am reading... The Red Tent (still). More enjoyable than I thought it was gonna be.
I am hoping... to have a relaxing week while hubs is away ;-)
I am creating... a cardigan for me... been knitting it for months and hope to get it finished soon.
I am hearing... quiet!
Around the house... Jason is downstairs in his office, Boo is sleeping.
One of my favorite things... seeing signs of Spring
A few plans for the rest of the week... dentist tomorrow :( they just called to confirm and I had actually forgotten it was so soon. Not just a check-up either, I'm having a crown fitted!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... picnic under the cherry tree - MD 2004
5 comments:
Hi Den,
I love spring too. This is fun! I answered Internet to "Things I'm thankful for" too. I'm praying for your week!
Love, Msry
Gorgeous Pic! Enjoy your week of your "mini-vacation". I just finished this morning (since I posted in my Daybook) one of the baby blankets I've been working on... now to start the 2nd!
Big hugs xo
Denise I had to laugh when I saw some of your responses, you'll understans when you see mine and my picture. We must be at the same place today.
Hope you have a great week while Jason is away.
Lovely picture.
XOXO
Hi Denise - wow, what a picture! LOVELY! I hope you have a relaxing week alone - I 'totally' get you on this one! ;-) Hopefully, you can get a good part of the cardigan finished when he's away. Yes, managing the moods is much easier said than done. :-) Hugs!
Hi Denise. What a pretty tree. Do you miss MD?
Post a Comment