Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FOR TODAY - March 17th, 2009 . 9.00am

Outside my window... beautiful and sunny, the rain from last week is long gone and temps are getting high again, possibly 84 today!

I am thinking... I can't wait for June when my sister comes to visit.

From the learning rooms... life is much sweeter when God is part of it.

I am thankful for... my coffee pot!

From the kitchen... the sound of little girls giggling as Kristen and Emily eat their blueberry muffins.

I am wearing... khaki capris and a t-shirt

I am reading... The Red Tent - just a few pages to go, and it's Book Club on Thursday.

I am hoping... to start painting the guest room soon (but probably not this week or weekend, we're going away on Friday for the weekend)

I am creating... a peaceful home.

I am hearing... giggles still from downstairs :-)

Around the house...things are tidy, I just need to do laundry (again) today.

One of my favorite things... watching American Idol!

A few plans for the rest of the week... piano lesson tomorrow morning with Kristen,book club on Thursday night, oh and a trip to the lake on Friday (I'll blog about that later)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... it's St Patty's Day, here's something green :-)

This is a close up of the grapevine I bought Jason last year.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Den! I liked your answer to what you're creating...a lot. I loved that you were hearing giggles, too. That's so sweet. I really enjoyed the green photo. Your daybook is always so uplifting.

Have a blessed week!

Susan said...

Hi Denise, Yes I kept some of the answers the same. I like that picture of the grape plants. I like watching American Idol too. I missed to night but I have it recorded. Hugs