Monday, March 23, 2009

FOR TODAY - March 23rd, 2009 . 10.22am

Outside my window... rather dull and overcast, getting rather windy.

I am thinking... I have a ton of stuff to catch up on after being away for the weekend.

From the learning rooms...patience (I need lots of it)!

I am thankful for... my hubby (who has been so sweet lately, emptying the dishwasher, prepping the coffee pot so coffee is made when I wake up - it's not usual, but I'm loving it - long may it continue) ;-)

From the kitchen... a bomb dropped, it's a mess right now!

I am wearing... work-out capris and a blue t-shirt.

I am reading... The Biggest Loser - 30 Day Jump Start! I love this show, so I got the book cos the current contestants are in it and I wanted to read about the menu plan and workouts. It's just the motivation I need after skipping the gym for nearly 2 weeks!

I am hoping...I can get the house back in order pretty quickly, and catch up on my bible study.

I am creating... still the same cardigan on my needles.

I am hearing... peace and quiet and just the whirring of the computers

Around the house... Spring Break is over, it's all quiet, I'm missing Kiki already.

One of my favorite things... hanging out with our great neighbors

A few plans for the rest of the week... housework, housework and more housework!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...at the cabin this weekend, on Lake Buchanan

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Sweetie!

Kudos to J for being an awesome hubby ;-) WOOHOO!! Let's hope the pampering only gets better!

Love the pic from the lake - looks like you had perfect weather and a fun time! Can't wait to read more about it on your blog ;-)

Happy Houseworking! xo

Susan said...

Hi Denise, I like that picture of you and Jason together. I did not do my Simple Women today. Hopefully tomorrow. I did get my Bible study done. Hugs

Mary said...

Hi Den, I'm impressed with your hubby too. I'm praying his new policies turn into habits that stick. You both look so peaceful & loving in that picture. I'm happy for you.

Love, Mary