Monday, March 30, 2009

FOR TODAY - March 30th, 2009 . 9.21am

Outside my window... dull and overcast right now but supposed to get much warmer and be 80 degrees today, it will stay partly cloudy so not sure how much sun we'll see!

I am thinking... of all the housework I need to catch up on.

I am thankful for... the sweet changes in my husband lately :-)

From the kitchen... a bowl of Total Raisin Bran (just brought it upstairs with me to eat while I type this)

I am wearing... workout clothes (just back from the gym)

I am reading... The Twilight books. I borrowed the first one from my neighbors son (he's 12!) I read the first one in a week and he's only on to page 100 of the second book, so I bought my own copy yesterday. Also started 'Three Cups of Tea' for book club next month.

I am hoping... to buy new furniture for the guest room soon. I got the painting done over the weekend, just a nice shade of 'Laura Ashley Gold'.

I am creating... a pretty new guest room ready for my sis and b-i-l coming in June.

I am hearing... Jason still getting ready for work! He'd only just got up when I got in from the gym.... but he often works late so I can't say I blame him for sleeping much longer than me!

Around the house...the usual needs doing.... laundry, kitchen clear up, decluttering. I did dust and vacuum yesterday though.

One of my favorite things... having a book I 'actually' want to read!

A few plans for the rest of the week... hoping to make it to 2 Bodypump classes at the gym, if I'm not too worn out - and the usual housework.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Kiki, helping to wash her Daddy's car yesterday! She put her swimsuit on so he could spray her with the water too :-)

5 comments:

Sue said...

It seems so weird seeing Kiki out in her bathing suit while we're at 34 degrees up here - lol. I'm just jealous ;-) (Oh wait... aren't we learning about that in Bible Study?) hee hee

I'm so excited for you in the changes you're seeing in J! Very cool :-)

Love ya xo

Susan said...

Nice car Jason! I bet the guest bedroom will look wonderful!

Judy said...

Hi Denise - is that a Corvette? I had one & my hubby has had 4 in his lifetime. Fast cars! Looks like you are having the weather we have - isn't it wonderful? Can't wait to see pics of the finished guestroom. Hugs!

Mary said...

Hi Denise! Awww, how sweet to create a room for your sister and her hub. That sounds like a labor of love to me.

Well, I'm not doing much in the graphic department these days. Only thing I've offered since Klaus left this earth was a little Christmas collection with Littles and included a WP theme in it.

I'll probably do the same for spring....if I can ever get to it.

Praying for a blessed week. Good going J on the transformation. Hope it sticks.

xo

~Pam~ said...

Hi Denise!
Enjoyed reading your post. That is a cute pic of Kiki helping wash the car. It seems funny to see her wearing a bathing suit. :)
Have a happy weekend!
xoxo