Monday, March 2, 2009

FOR TODAY - March 2nd, 2009 9.00pm

Outside my window... I can't see anything, cos the blinds are closed! (I'm typing this at 9pm)

I am thinking... that it feels later than it actually is. I'm off to bed soon, cos it feels more like 10pm!

From the learning rooms... started a new bible study today - 'Managing Your Moods'


I am thankful for... great neighbors.

From the kitchen... Jason's dinner sits covered with foil. He came home from work at 6pm (I thought he'd be later so I ate earlier) but then said he didn't want to eat straight away - so it's still sitting there, and he's still working in his office downstairs!

I am wearing... floral pj bottoms, and a long sleeve top I had on today. (that will soon change to t-shirt for bed)

I am reading... The Red Tent (March book club pick)

I am hoping... I can get to Pilates class again tomorrow (and hope my butt doesn't hurt afterwards!)

I am creating... a beautiful pair of 'cabled' gloves.

I am hearing... nothing but the whirrrr of Kristen's computer, and my fingers tapping on the keys.

Around the house... all is quiet, Kristen is asleep and I'm headed there myself soon.

A few plans for the rest of the week... nothing but the gym and laundry! It sounds boring but I'm not complaining ;-)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... One of my favorite photos ever! Kristen is 5 years old here - the day of her birthday party.


5 comments:

Judy said...

Denise, What a lovely, lovely photo of Kristen!! She is such a beautiful girl. No wonder it is one of your most favorite photos. Hope you are enjoying your sleep - I should have been in bed hours ago. Have a blessed week Denise! Hugs

Sue said...

Aw... there's our girl, Kiki :-) Such a doll :-)

Hope you had a good sleep last night. I stayed up way too late and am a little draggy today.

Enjoy your quiet week & hope you get to the gym and another Pilates class ;-)

Hugs xo

Mary said...

Hi Denise,

Kristen is such a beautiful girl. I'm sure you and hubby think of the days she will be a knock out beautiful young lady. I know you're enjoying her now.

I'm picturing you walking around bright and alert today because you got a good night's rest last night.

God bless your week!

Love, Mary

Susan said...

Hi Denise, that is a beautiful picture, just like her momma. That is cool that you are doing pilates. Have a great week! Hugs

Dawn said...

Your Kristen is beautiful! I'm over as my Kristen's mom to thank you for praying for her as she quits smoking - I am so happy! She's doing well, minus the insomnia. Please keep praying! And maybe check up and give her a nod of encouragement again!