Outside my window... I see the sun shining on the houses behind us and hear builders building new homes! Gonna be 72 today :-)
I am thinking... that I need to start getting the house really organized - I have some very special guests coming to visit this Summer!!!
I am thankful for... my computer... I'd feel rather lonely without all my online friends.
From the learning rooms... Starting a new bible study next week which I am looking forward to.
From the kitchen... I just made toast (with wholewheat bread of course) and added organic peanut butter - having another cup of coffee too.
I am wearing.... khaki slacks and a black long sleeve sweater!
I am creating... a 'ribs and lace' knitted tank, ready to wear when the weather gets warmer!
I am going... to take some parcels to the post office for Jason (that he sold on Ebay).
I am reading... Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine.
I am hearing... the clickety click of my keyboard, and workmen outside.
Around the house... laundry needs doing.
One of my favorite things... Cadbury's chocolate!
A few plans for the rest of the week... the usual housework and laundry, and a visit to the ENT on Thursday to get allergy testing! Oh and book club on Thursday night.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Up close and personal! Kristen looking at Venus (taken on Saturday when we went to the UT campus as a school field trip).

5 comments:
What a fun field trip to go on :-)
Hey D! Glad to spend Monday with you over here at your Simple Daybook. I'd be lonely too without my online buddies!!
I'm so envious of your weather. We are freezing up here. It was bitter cold out today (not that I went out). I am SO ready for Spring!
Enjoy your week.
Love ya xo
Hi D! I've started a simple woman's day book too. I LOVE the concept. I had a lot of fun learning how to do my own designs in a blogger format too. Thank goodness for online friends and artists who are willing to share their talents.
I'm looking forward to seeing the photo of the ribs and lace top.
Blessings on your week!
Love, Mary
Hi Denise, That is a cute picture of Kristen. When I was little, I was going to be an astronomer. :)
Have a great week! Hugs
Hi Denise!!
That is a great pic of Kristen on the field trip. :)
One of my fav things is Cadbury's chocolate as well. ;)
Have a blessed week.
Love and hugs
Hi Denise!
I sure wish I could learn to knit--I would love to make myself a knit tank top for summer. I wish I lived close enough that you could teach me :) Wow, Kristen's hair is really long! She sure is a cutie (just like her mommy ;) ) Have a great week sweetie. Love ya!
Post a Comment