I am thinking... that I am happy with myself for going straight to the gym this morning.
I am thankful for... my sweet Mam, and that she taught me to knit so many years ago. It's a hobby I love and it gets me through the evenings when my hubby has to work.
From the learning rooms... Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
From the kitchen... the smell of a breakfast bowl I just microwaved - got it from Target, scrambled egg, onion, peppers, potato and feta cheese.
I am wearing.... gym clothes - must go shower!
I am creating... the second cabled glove!
I am going... to clean up around the house.
I am reading... 'The Almost Moon, by Alice Sebold (still), and my bible.
I am hearing... the whirring of Kristen's computer. Her's has not worked for a few weeks so Jason finally replaced it with one from his office (and it's much noisier than mine!)
Around the house... it is peaceful and quiet :-)
One of my favorite things... having the house to myself!
A few plans for the rest of the week... I'm going to a ladies night at church tonight. I still don't know anyone there yet, other than my neighbor. Nothing else on the agenda but the usual gym, housework and grocery shopping.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... of course I have to show off the beautiful roses my hubby gave me this weekend.

6 comments:
Hi Denise, I enjoyed your post today. I think that is nice you are going to the ladies night at your church. Let us know how it goes. Hugs
Hi Denise...having the house to myself is a distant memory. :-) I used to love that too. I hope you enjoy your ladies night at church, & meet some new friends. Can't wait to hear about it. What lovely roses!! I can't help but notice that box of chocolates too! :-) Have a blessed day. Hugs!
Hey Sweetie,
I'm thankful that my Mom taught me to knit too, even though I don't do as much as I should these days ;-)
Your roses are pretty. I really should take a pic of mine before they die. They smell SO good!!
Hope you had fun tonight at the Ladies' group and that you got to meet some new friends!
Love ya xo
Hi Denise, I like having the house to myself too. I mentioned that in my post too. I really enjoy it.
Your roses are lovely.
Hugs
Cindy
Hi Denise,
I love having the house to myself, too. The roses Jason bought you are just lovely! I hope you have a nicer day today It's dreary here today. Big hugs!
Hi Sis, we sure have a great mam, she taught us so much. Maybe one day I'll take up knitting again, think the first one I ever did put me off - black cable sweater for Dave all those years ago - took me 10 years to knit, mam finished it off and our Michael got to wear it as it was too small for Dave :o) xx
Post a Comment