Outside my window... blue sky and sunshine, 59 degrees, with a high of 78 expected
I am thinking... that we've had a wonderfully blessed Easter weekend. I've loved every minute of it
I am thankful for... Jesus dying on the cross for us, so that we can have eternal life with Him
From the kitchen... it's all nice and clean. I left a lot of unwashed dishes in the sink last night (my best ones don't go in the dishwasher) and this morning when I got up, they were all cleaned, and coffee was already brewing in the pot - thank you my sweet hubby :-)
I am wearing...flowery pj bottoms and a pink tank/vest
I am reading... nothing! finished the 2nd 'Twilight' book and am waiting to borrow the 3rd one (which I would have bought but it's not out in paperback yet) from my neighbor's niece!
I am hoping... I can get motivated to get back to the gym this week. I missed it all last week with the excuse I was busy planning for Easter and mil's birthday!
I am creating... back to the guest room, I need blinds and curtains and accessories to finish it off.
I am hearing... Kristen and Jason chatting downstairs
Around the house...everyone's home :-) No school for us til tomorrow, and Jason is working from home today.
One of my favorite things...lazy mornings!
A few plans for the rest of the week... school and gym.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Kristen with her Easter basket yesterday... and Boo forever vigilant, cos there might just be a doggy treat in there!
3 comments:
It's so pretty in here :-)
I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter weekend and that you had an Easter surprise this morning when you got up in the Kitchen! Go J!!
Kiki's getting so big!! Love the pic!
Hugs xo
Aww, what a sweet picture--and how sweet of Jason to clean the kitchen for you! I'm off to do a bit of cleaning myself. Have a blessed week sweetie! xo
Hi Denise, that is nice of Jason to do that for you! Have a great week! Hugs
Post a Comment