Outside my window... it is grey and wet. It's not raining very heavily but more like a drizzle. Days like this seem rare in Austin. Makes me feel like just staying home all day and lighting the fire!
I am thinking... that I'm going to enjoy doing this 'Simple Woman's Daybook' blog and I'm glad some of my online buddies have already joined in.
I am thankful for... my hard working husband. He works 2 jobs so that we can live comfortably and have no credit card debt (like we used to!) I'm also thankful that he loves the work he does.
From the learning rooms... God is always there for me, even when I think He's not.
From the kitchen... the dishwasher is waiting to be emptied, then loaded up again with breakfast dishes!
I am wearing...grey sweat pants and a long sleeved T-shirt
I am creating...a new bedroom look (in my mind), thinking of what colors to paint our master bedroom - I already bought new bedding in gold/terracotta colors.
I am going... to empty that dishwasher when I've finished typing this!
I am reading... knitting magazines. Waiting for my Amazon order to be delivered so I can start this month's book club read, 'The Almost Moon, by Alice Sebold.
I am hoping... I can get motivated to go to the gym again today.
I am hearing... some whirring noise outside, they are still building houses behind us.
Around the house... things need picking up and putting away!
One of my favorite things... is to have lazy mornings drinking coffee and staying in my jammies as long as I want to.
A few plans for the rest of the week... got to take Boo to the vet tomorrow for yearly shots, then I have to go for a CT Scan on Friday for my nose.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... my precious little angel (she's 8 now, but still precious in my eyes) :-)

Read about 'The Simple Woman's Daybook' HERE
7 comments:
What a adorable picture of Kristin. No matter how old she gets she WILL always be your baby and precious to you.
So glad you are joining us in this venture.
Hugs,
Cindy
Hi Denise! Enjoyed your entry and your little angel! (((Hugz)))
Hi Denise! I enjoyed reading you entry. I am so glad you have joined us in this. :)
What a precious angel you have.
xoxo
Hi Denise! So glad you joined us here. What an adorable picture! I smiled when I saw it. Emily will always be my baby too, & my angel. She is such a gift to our lives. I too love staying in jammies & enjoying a lazy morning. Hugs!
What a cute picture. I love jammy days too. Think of me next time you are enjoying that cup of hot coffee while relaxing. Hugs
Hey D! I'm so happy to see you joining us "Simple Women" ;-) What an adorable pic of Kiki!!
As I read about your "what I'm wearing" about something I read online this past week... that Eddie Bauer might be gone by the end of the year. They are having financial probs like so many others :-( What will I wear???
Have a "simply" wonderful day!!
Hugs xo
Hey sis love the day book blog. How did the scan go. Off school today check out my blog to see how my day started. Love ya lots. xx
Post a Comment